Question: Remember a moment, name it, when someone stopped to care for you.
- People that helped me after surgery 5.11.17
- Joe stopped to hug, listen and encourage me when I was having a bad day.
- When I had knee surgery and a friend came and stayed with me.
- Telly today. But this week Antonia, 5, stopped and offered mercy and grace after I fell.
- Numerous Westside members helped us with our wedding on 5.6! We are so grateful!
- In huge difficult times my mother will stop and drop everything to come and care for me.
- My mom. All the time. Especially when I was sick. We laughed, we cried, she never left my side.
- When I broke my arm and my boys took care of me.