Question: Name an experience that changed your perspective on how you live your life. What changed as a result?
- Overdose. It made me want to live and live right in God.
- Going to the Dominican Republic! Praise God!
- Learning how to hear from God.
- My divorce. It directed me to make choices that moved me across the country and close to God.
- Going to a city mission. Feeding the homeless. I saw how blessed I am.
- My brain tumor - it changed my focus and path in life.
- Stopped an addiction. Clearer vision.
- When I learned that the angels are REAL and the devil has no power. I try now to reject negative thoughts that enter my mind.