Question: Who are you in the world? Who are you in Christ?
- Hopefully a light to those I encounter / A daughter; servant.
- Happy / Searching and learning.
- An optimist in the world / Forgiven child in Christ.
- Mother, daughter, partner, sister, auntie, friend / Believer, lover, admirer, faithful, hopeful, seeker.
- In the world I am an accountant, mother, friend / In Christ I am forgiven.
- A loser - poor, small, and weak / More than a conqueror.
- In the world I am someone who tries to be a good person / In Christ I am a child trying to follow the ways of the father.